RSS

Our MOPS group is a dynamic, inviting environment where moms can come just as they are to build friendships, be encouraged, and gain practical parenting strategies. All while their children are lovingly cared for in the MOPPETS program.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful

We've been spending this week with my husband's family. It has been a tremendous week with them. LOTS of family time and our little girl making quality memories with her grandparents in Memphis, TN. It's been a lot of fun.

I'm sitting here just pondering the many things that I'm thankful for. The list is quite long, but just a few to share with y'all........the new silly faces that my little girl is making these days, exciting news that two friends are pregnant, my supportive and loving family, and most of all, the fact that God loved me enough to send His precious Son to die for me.

Reading "God Greatest Gift" (little book from craft time last meeting) to my sweet pea has really kept my perspective on what God did to save me. It's still quite astounding that He came to earth in the form of a baby.

I'm truly thankful.

0 comments: