RSS

Our MOPS group is a dynamic, inviting environment where moms can come just as they are to build friendships, be encouraged, and gain practical parenting strategies. All while their children are lovingly cared for in the MOPPETS program.

Monday, December 22, 2008

You're Invited to Christmas Eve at Real Life

UPDATE: Wow! The service was fantastic! I loved the music and the whole worship experience really got me thinking about the lyrics to one of the last songs that we sang..."I will never be the same"

I know that I'm not the same person that I was last year - I am a better mom, a better wife, a follower of Christ that is pressing deeper into Him. I hope that I can say the same words as each month passes...I will never be the same...

Real Life is hosting 4 Christmas Eve Services.
I hope that you will join us!

3:00, 4:30, 6:00, and 7:30pm

0 comments: