RSS

Our MOPS group is a dynamic, inviting environment where moms can come just as they are to build friendships, be encouraged, and gain practical parenting strategies. All while their children are lovingly cared for in the MOPPETS program.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jump N Joeys Fun!

Summer is here, and it has been HOT HOT HOT! I am so excited about our MOPS summer events. Our next one will be at Shady Oaks Stables on Tue, July 7th at 10AM. For more info on this event, you can contact Amanda McKnatt. Our last event was at Jump N Joeys, and it was a blast. All the kids burned off all that extra summer energy, and I am sure they all took good, long naps. My girls sure did. Mommy got a nap in as well, so all in all I’d say it was an awesome day. Here are a few pictures of all the fun we had! I’m looking forward to our next outing.







0 comments: